Sales Representative - Specialty Raw MaterialsICAP Executive Search is one of the 5 leading companies in its field and specializes in searching, evaluating and selecting High and Medium level executives (ICAP completed the first Executive Selection project in 1974). Today, with organised departments in Athens, Bucharest, Belgrade, Nicosia and Sofia as well as exclusive partnerships worldwide, we can meet any customer need.
We realize that Executive Search involves a series of requirements which have to do with the client as well as with the candidates. Our professionalism and our commitment to perform our delicate and composite role in the best possible way, allows us to successfully shape careers and companies.
ICAP Bulgaria has an exciting opportunity for driven sales professional to start a career as a Sales Representative – Specialty Raw materials in an International company for Specialty Raw Materials in the Areas of Cosmetic, Detergents ,Pharma and Food.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Cosmetics Sales Representative:
• Promote and sell our client’s specialty raw materials to clients in the country and abroad
• Provide product and promotional information to producers
• Complete daily recaps – detailing activities, opportunities and challenges
• Education – preferably University Degree in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Pharmacy or Food Engineering
• Language skills – fluent written and spoken English
• Driving License – “B” Category
• Willingness to travel in the country and abroad
• Engaging personality - ability to interact with a diverse mix of people
• Good organizational skills
• Sales Skills will be considered as an advantage
If you recognize yourself in the above mentioned conditions, then you’re more than welcome to apply with your CV in English.
We will contact you only if you are among the short-listed candidates. We guarantee you strictest confidentiality!
ICAP Bulgaria, ICAP license N 1876