For our Risk Management Team, we are looking to hire a Risk Analyst to help us with our growing business. The right candidate will have relevant previous experience with handling credit cards transactions and chargeback management. The position is dynamic and constantly changing which requires excellent analytic, quantitative skills in addition to a “can do” attitude.
Main responsibilities for the role:
- Manage dispute cases on a daily basis;
- Prepare and evaluate fraud and chargebacks related reports and alerts;
- Communicate via email and phone with the card schemes, partners, merchants and 3rd party providers;
- Participate in the development and improvement of the internal processes and systems;
- Prepare documentation related to chargeback management;
- Deliver internal and external trainings.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; good organization of work;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate efficiently over the phone;
- Fluent English; second language will be considered a plus;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel;
- Team player with good interpersonal approach;
- Self-driven, patient and persistent personality.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of chargeback or risk management;
- Knowledge and experience in the field of Forex/Gambling industries;
- Experience with ID documents from various countries.
Competitive remuneration package with social benefits;
Friendly and rewarding environment;
Continuous company training and mentoring;
Excellent working conditions in a developing team and growing business;
If you are challenged by this career opportunity, please send us your CV in English.