are looking for a QA to join our troops. This person will be responsible for
all aspects of functional testing of a web based software development project.
Manual, and some automated testing should be performed. This position will work
with the development teams to define, develop, and execute test plans and test
cases, using industry standard practices and tools.
Job Scope & Desired Skills:
- Must have knowledge of QA processes, standards and procedures;
- Ability to create and maintain QA Documentation (test cases,
test design specifications, test plans, test status reports, quality metrics);
- Identifying, reporting and following up on defects;
- Investigating, identifying and following up on production
- Experienced with various testing types and techniques: Black
box, Functional, Regression, Smoke, Cross browser, Performance, Load;
- Assisting the development team in overseeing problematic areas,
underestimated risks, scopes and bottlenecks.
- Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience;
- Experience in testing Web applications;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Familiarity with automation testing tools and frameworks is a
- Experience with Windows and Linux OS as server systems;
- Experience with Source Control systems, Issue Trackers and Test
Case Management systems (SVN, Jira, Testlink);
- Good command of English.
- A challenging job in a fast-developing, international internet
- Healthy and friendly work environment where you can thrive and
develop your skills;
- Possibilities for career advancement;
- Outstanding remuneration package and complimentary social
Please send your resume in English.