Astrea Human Resources was found in 2007 with one principal mission – to be different. We transformed this vision into a key driver of our efforts to be always available when our clients or partners need us to advise and guide them in taking important decisions.
We started with an office in Sofia and in a couple of years of professionalism we managed to grow in a number of cities – Stara Zagora, Veliko Tarnovo, Varna, Burgas. Our partners are increasing continuously and their satisfaction is the best business card for us.
For one of our clients – one of the world leaders in the outsourcing business – we are looking for professional, career-oriented individuals to join our client`s team for the role of Technical Support- Integrated ERP systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Providing continuous EDI (software for data exchange) support with regards to connectivity issues to our vendors, customers and internal business entities;
* Communication with European Partners;
* Management of support mailbox;
* Single point of contact for technical issues touching multiple support teams.
* Proficiency in English;
* Excellent communication skills required;
* Completed Education – bachelor;
* High interest and knowledge in technical solution in Partner connectivity (EDI/XML/FTP/ Web);
* 1 year relevant experience in working with EDI / XML / FTP;
* Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
Our client offers:
* Excellent salary and bonus scheme;
* Full-time assignment,
* Professional growth;
* International working environment.
If you are interested, challenged and convinced that you would be an appropriate candidate, do not hesitate and send your detailed resume in English (Do not forget to point the ref. N YT_TSERP).
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted in a timely manner.
There is no payment required by the candidates!
All personal information provided by you is protected by the Commission for the Protection of
Personal Data (Astrea MT Ltd. – reg. No. 1578, exp. 10.04.2018 from MLSP).