Opencode Systems is a telecommunications solution provider, dedicated to
open systems for All-G and Telco-over-Cloud mobile networks. Our
specialized core network technology is invisible to consumers but
underlies many of the mobile services they use.
Opencode real-time core network products include Multi-Channel Network Browser & Studio, iSDP (IMS Service Delivery Platform), Network Services Broker, Core Messaging Suite, Carrier App Browser and other first-to-market specialized solutions. Over 60 active mobile operators in more than 40 countries worldwide rely 24/7 on Opencode core network platforms. Opencode patented, game-changing, network- and cloud-driven virtualized technology is the preferred choice for the open and creative mobile network.
We are looking for highly motivated energetic person for the position of C++ Developer. This challenging position will put you in contact with the most dynamic mobile operators and industry experts.
• Participating in design and development of software products for telecom industry.
• Writing good-quality code and relevant documentation.
• Maintain and enhance existing software.
• Ensuring project delivery on time.
• Working internally with the project, product and sales teams.
• Degree in computer science/informatics or related field.
• Proficiency in C++ programming.
• Good knowledge of object-oriented technologies (analysis, design and programming).
• Experience in programming for UNIX/Linux OS.
• Experience in multi-threading and networking.
• Experience with STL and Boost.
• Strong communication skills and ability to cooperate with teams.
• Good knowledge in English.
Any of skills below will be considered as an advantage:
• Version control systems.
• Build tools.
• Shell scripting.
The company offers:
• A good package of salary & bonus system
• Dynamic, enthusiastic work environment.
• Company training
• The opportunity to achieve projects in a market-leading and growing company and participate in the development of world market innovative services.
• Working in international environment of qualified professionals.
Do you want to work with multinational mobile operators & leading industry experts?
Send your CV (in English).