Proxiad Bulgaria is an IT Services company created in 2004, with offices in Sofia and Plovdiv, employing 180 software specialists creating complex web-based business software for leading companies from all over the world in the financial and banking sector, as well as companies providing B2B software solutions.
The company is part of Proxiad Group: more than 650 IT professionals in 8 cities in France and Bulgaria, and more than 20 years of successful business experience.
In addition to its professionalism and solidity, Proxiad Bulgaria also offers a Silicon Valley startup culture, with spontaneous in-house sport challenges, poker tournaments, team-building events around Bulgaria, company sponsored football team, company Tech-Exchange Group, Knowledge-Sharing Initiatives and Fun Committee whose main aim is to take care of all fun and social activities of our team.
For over 20 years in IT engineering and software development consulting, Proxiad has been helping businesses in Western Europe and The States achieve their goals. We understand what makes our global partners so special, and we аre dedicated to fostering the growth and innovation that keeps their projects distinguishable.
Developing the most innovative technologies and processes in the entire software life cycle from Modern Project Management and Analysis to Continuous Delivery Transformation, Digital Experience Design and Big Data, Proxiad inspires technology companies drive and achieve great success.
• Work with the team on detailed technical design and implementation.
• Work closely with Dev and QA on sprint-implemented features to meet the exit criteria.As a Scrum team member you will actively participate in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings.
• Collaborate with distributed teams across different locations and time zones (EMEA, Americas).
• Participate in technical discussions and presentations, code reviews, design reviews regarding design and architecture.
• Report project progress to the line management.
• Relevant university degree within IT;
• 3+ years of professional experience with Java/J2EE;
• Perfect understanding of OOP concepts, design patterns and best coding practices;
• Experience with large SOA-based information;
• Excellent knowledge in Spring, SOAP/REST Web Services and ORM frameworks;
• Working experience with relational databases;
• Experience with client-side development and frameworks such as ReactJS/AngularJS will be considered an advantage;
• Good understanding of agile development processes;
• Strong interpersonal skills - team oriented person with excellent communication and focus on continuous improvement;
• Fluency in English is a must.
We offer you:
• Possibility to work for enterprise grade applications serving million of requests.
• To be part of the digital transformation that should guarantee and support growth of our clients.
• Work in dynamic, agile environment emphasizing on collaboration and team play based process.
• Excellent remuneration package, private health insurance as well as social benefits.
• Great opportunities for professional growth.
• Training and certification programs.
• Exposure to international companies and teams.
• Cozy office space.
• Team-buildings that rock! Monthly team events.
• 200+ new friends.
To apply, please send your CV in English and specify the reference JEES - 201702 in the subject line.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.