Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with more than 13 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Our client is an International Plastics & Chemicals company, supplier of raw materials for industry and technology. They are representing global producers like: DuPont, LyondellBasell, Sabic, PEG France, Eurotex Turkey. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person for the role of:
National Technical Sales Representative
Duties & responsibilities:
- Identify market opportunities and possibilities for market share expanding;
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business;
- Proactively promoting company’s products, services and image;
- Researches and build relationships with new clients;
- Evaluating the needs of potential customers and convert them into sales opportunities for company’s products and services;
- Propose technical and commercial solut technical specifications as per requiredions and offers with customer CTQ’s;
- Effect profitable sales for the allocated products to the allocated customers in the Territory;
- Negotiating and build mutually beneficial relationships with the clients;
- Ensuring after-sales customer support through effective account management;
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Reporting accurately on sales activities both to the Sales Manager and to Group HQ in Romania;
- Responsible for covering the budget goals and sales targets;
- Chemical engineer – BA in Chemistry – Macromolecular Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry etc.
- In depth knowledge about the plastics and polymers industry/market: competition, market potential, product requirements, product trends, clients: blow molding producers, injection molding producers, automotive producers, electronic spare parts producers, aeronautic industry etc.
- Proven sales experience – preferably in B2B or technical sales
- Technical & product knowledge for the raw material products: polymers, techno-polymers, polyethylene, polyolefin etc.
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Capable and willing to learn the business and technical expertise
- Willing to travel and visit customers intensively
- Proficient in business English: written, spoken.
- Out of the box and flexible thinking.
- Result oriented: actively seeks for solutions to reach own objectives.
- Proactivity: comes from own initiatives with ideas for efficiency and business development
- Assume responsibility: is accountable and responsible for delivering high quality performance.
- Professionalism: has an ethical and moral behavior, follows through for great results, is always well
- informed about the clients, market trends and project statuses.
- Fast learner: keep him/herself up-dated with latest trends and discoveries in his area of expertise.
- Independent, self-managed individual driven towards results.
- Problem solving skills.
The company offers:
If you are interested in this opportunity and you want to grow your career in a fast-paced professional environment, send us your CV.
- Independent work in a flexible environment
- Long-term contract
- Social benefits – car, computer, phone
- Good remuneration package (fixed salary plus a commission structure based on quality of performance)
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.