Horizons is a leading recruitment company specializing in expert and middle management positions with 13 years of experience on the Bulgarian market. Our team consists of business oriented consultants with industrial specialization, professional understanding of the business trends and a pro-active approach towards recruiting and hiring through different methodologies and innovations.
Our client is an International Plastics & Chemicals company, supplier of raw materials for industry and technology. They are representing global producers like: DuPont, LyondellBasell, Sabic, PEG France, Eurotex Turkey. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated person for the role of:
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE ASSISTANT
- Keep contact and correspondence with customers and suppliers via phone, email or mail as per instructions from the Sales Team, within the Approved Commercial and Risk Policies
- Process and implement customer orders and contracts as per approved commercial policy
- Operate all orders/ invoices (suppliers, customers) within the ERP system (Scala) and the suppliers’ intranet
- Manage the local stock and service providers (warehousing, transportation, etc.) as per approved contracts
- Keep constant contact with accountant and financial department for stock, payables, collection and customer credit limits
- Open and maintain customer accounts
- Place/ cancel and follow-up on orders within suppliers and partners
- Track orders and payments
- Organize transport and shipment
- Send invoices to customers
- Issue sales reports (deliveries, invoices outstanding, etc.) and stock reports to sales team and group reporting
- General support for sales team and Group Management
- 3+ years of experience as CSR or internal sales
- University degree, preferably with technical or economical background
- Familiarity with ERP systems and practices
- Fluent English, second language has advantage
- Positive and supportive attitude towards customers and sales team
- Organized and meticulous in document and correspondence handling
- Loyal and ethical approach to work and Company
- Communicative and eager to learn
The company offers:
- Long-term contract
- Opportunity to grow in a multinational company and to learn more about the industry
- Fixed working time
- Good remuneration package
- Cool office
If you are interested please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Your personal information will be used only for the purpose of the recruitment process and will be treated with confidentiality and respect. Confidentiality is guaranteed and protected by law.
Horizons owns license No 2118 from 27.09.2016.