PPD is a leading global contract research organization providing comprehensive, integrated drug development, laboratory and lifecycle management services. Our clients and partners include pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical device, academic and government organizations. With offices in 46 countries and more than 18,000 professionals worldwide, PPD applies innovative technologies, therapeutic expertise and a firm commitment to quality to help clients and partners bend the cost and time curve of drug development to deliver life-changing therapies that improve health. For more information, visit www.ppdi.com.
Currently, we are looking for our office in Sofia, Bulgaria:
Medical Information Associate with Czech or Slovak language
• Reply to queries from health care professionals and patients over the phone;
• Provide information according to protocols on new and existing products;
• Accurately maintain the enquiry database and related documents;
A degree in Medicine, Pharmacy or Life Science.
• Excellent knowledge of English and Czech or Slovak languages is essential;
• Good customer service and strong interpersonal skills;
• Willingness to work to protocols and regulatory guidelines;
• Familiarity with the use of MS Office packages:
• Provide an extensive training to gain the expertise you need;
• Ensure a working environment of high quality and standards;
• Offer a competitive remuneration package;
• Give you an excellent opportunity for a challenging and rewarding career:
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your CV in English.
This is an ongoing search. Suitable candidates will be contacted accordingly. Native speakers of French language will be reviewed with priority.
PPD Bulgaria EOOD is a registered administrator in accordance with the Bulgarian Law on Protection of Personal Data. All applications will be treated in strictest confidentiality.