Concentrix is a leader in global business services with over 100,000 staff members worldwide. We have a
presence in 25 countries. Built upon our experience spanning more than 40 years, we bring a fresh approach
to the performance of business operations in the digital age. Our ultimate goal is to differentiate our clients in
their marketplace and make them more competitive. With our holistic approach we bring deep domain
knowledge to focus on process improvement, customer engagement and technology innovation.
We are looking to hire Sales Professionals for our new client TripAdvisor in an exciting new project.
TripAdvisor.com is the largest travel community in the world and a leader in the growing online travel market,
offering consumers high-quality, unbiased content plus booking opportunities via our partner booking engines.
If you're interested in joining a group of extraordinary people at one of the world’s fastest growing travel media
web sites, join TripAdvisor. At TripAdvisor, we combine a unique mix of creativity, analytics, and a casual
environment to get innovative new products and services to market faster, and we need the best and the
brightest contributors to help move that forward. We’re a passionate, fun, and analytical team with the energy
of a start-up and the stability of a profitable enterprise.
About the role:
TripAdvisor Vacation Rentals are looking for an experienced sales person to join our customers’
acquisition team. The main responsibilities will include contacting and attracting travel professionals to
• Execute lead generation / Mining from different sites;
• Get in touch with the lead contact and encourages the property owner to get the property
• Express the benefits of using TA/TAVR in order to have the owner list their property;
• Leading / assisting the property owner on the whole step by step activation process
• Discuss and overcome lead objections;
• Negotiate and troubleshoot as necessary in order to satisfy the customer need and close the
• Assist direct consumers and Travel Professionals with problems that might occur;
• Provide post-sales support and work across departments to provide seamless resolution;
• Deliver exceptional Sales service by meeting and exceeding customers’ expectations;
• Maximize revenue from the sales pitch;
• Adhere to sales process and identify the best solution for each client within policy
• Maintain confidentially of guest information and pertinent owner / property data.
• High school, college or university degree
• Excellent customer care skills
• Fluency in French
• Working level of English
• Previous target driven sales experience would be considered as an advantage
• Pro-active approach and confident to work with clients
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications
• Good organizational and problem solving skills
• Ability to work under targets and with deadline
• Sense of discretion around confidential information
• Strong time management/prioritization skills and multi-tasking ability
• Ability to work independently and in a team, anticipate problems and suggest solutions
• Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
What we could offer you?
We provide a clear path to career development and offer support, advice, and coaching every step
of the way. Some of our other benefits include:
• Competitive salary;
• Bonus based on sales performance;
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities;
• Performance related pay;
• Voluntary Medical plan;
• Life insurance;
• Annual reward and recognition events;
• Holiday pay;
• Team and Concentrix events.