Transfreight GROUP Ltd. is an affiliate for a well-established logistics company/transportation carrier on the market in the United States. We are one of the few carriers in the business with a 24/7 customer support operations and an outstanding email support update system.
Currently, we have a vacant position for a Customer Support Representative / Dispatch (Tracking and tracing specialist) full time for our Bulgarian office located in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
• Provide timely updates to customers via email or the phone line;
• Coordinate and trace the tractors in the assigned Fleet daily;
• Cooperate with Fleet Managers and other CSRs to achieve a productive workflow;
• Cooperate with drivers to resolve any technical issues or problems;
• Ensuring implementation of the already established processes and procedures;
• Deal with administration tasks related to the operations;
• University/College degree ( students to be considered );
• Excellent written and spoken English is a must;
• Attention to detail and accuracy;
• Good Analytical & PC skills on Microsoft Office Applications like Word, Excel, etc.;
• Excellent communication skills, multi-tasking skills, and a positive attitude;
• Previous experience is not needed, but is considered an advantage;
• Induction training and ongoing corporate trainings;
• A very good remuneration package plus additional bonus opportunity;
• Dynamic and challenging job in a professional environment;
• Working in a young and motivated team;
• Opportunity to develop new skills and abilities in logistics and customer service working for an international company;
• The working schedule consists of three established shifts, organized in a five-day work week.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send a CV/resume via the apply button and point out the position you are applying for.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Confidentiality is guaranteed.